High temps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
july.PNG

Well lets see....in 36, mom was 4 yrs old and living right down the road from where I am living now....a mile and a half maybe. Doubt if it was the cars, because there really weren't any here. A few, but lots of horse and buggies.

Well lets see....in 36, mom was 4 yrs old and living right down the road from where I am living now....a mile and a half maybe. Doubt if it was the cars, because there really weren't any here. A few, but lots of horse and buggies.
Horse farts?

Alright, a friend of mine mentioned the carbon climate crap as Bs a decade or more ago, it carbon release caused global warming wouldnt there be a huge spike after WW2 ??

Alright, a friend of mine mentioned the carbon climate crap as Bs a decade or more ago, if carbon release caused global warming wouldnt there be a huge spike after WW2 ??
Yeah, what about the early 70's when if you had a car that got 14mpg, you had a GREAT car?
I worked with several back in the day that got 6mpg-8mpg. :oops:
We should have been roasting alive back then from 'climate-change'. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There's the problem! We need to spend a few billion dollars to ban buggies & possibly horse farts.

Ha Ha. Buggies can't be banned here. Horses have been pulling buggies here since the mid 1800's, that'll never change. This is how we roll in Yoder.
There is a local guy named Yoder. He is a locksmith. He was arrested in DC on Jan. 6th. Always wears period dress.

There are so many Yoders! My mom was a Yoder. My Great Grandpa Shem Yoder came to this area in the early 1900's. Most of our town are Yoders. Miller, Keim, and Bontrager are the other common last names here.

Latest posts

Back