Holy Smokes I live in a landslide in Rancho Palos Verdes!!!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark1107

Super Friend
Neighbor
Yes most of the houses in my neighborhood are off grid completely and or left in the dark. Our electricity and gas provider gave us 12 hours notice to permanently de-energize the entire neighborhood! Also splitting in two. It’s ugly. We prepped 2 yrs ago for this. Propane, back up gen y. Getting a franklinwh battery. Will do my own solar. It’s trying times and most of my neighbors are clueless in the dark. We have an ATS 24kw Generac 1000 gallon propane all appliances converted. Manual transfer switch for battery power and 2 back up generators all running on tri fuel plus a 3000kwh goal zero battery and a 5000 w auto inverter on my defender 110 with a 250 solar panel and 1000 lipo4 battery tied into a huge alternator to also power the house. No land movement on my property.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ho-palos-verdes-additional-power-s-rcna169492

Attachments

• IMG_9911.png
    IMG_9911.png
    3.3 MB
  • IMG_9910.png
    IMG_9910.png
    6.7 MB
  • IMG_9739.png
    IMG_9739.png
    1.9 MB
That type of generator and tank is what my Son-in-law sells and gets installed in FL, AL and TN. He's being busy lately and in near history more orders are coming in, and the oldest grandson is an emergency generator tech to service and repair them. He's been staying down in FL. I am glad to hear you were as ready as could be, and maybe you'll be able to be of some assistance to your local friends.

Back