Home invader targets home of nuclear guard.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
Once again, a home invasion was stopped by a good guy with a gun. This time, it was a nuclear plant security officer woken by a man banging on his home’s door in the early hours of the morning. For those of you who don’t know their backgrounds, most nuclear plant guards have law enforcement or military backgrounds (or both), and they are trained to counter terrorist attacks.

http://bearingarms.com/home-invader-targets-home-of-nuclear-guard-wanna-guess-how-that-ended-up/

I enjoy stories like this . Thats why we gotta fight for our Rights . There are Country where The good guy would be charged for being a threar to criminals .

man the media sucks, they went out of their way to identify the home owner anyway, even though the police did not give that information per request of the home owner.
The media sucks. thats why I don't watch the news anymore but read blogs and watch vlogs. This of course is not the first time the media has been irresponsible.
But every single time it pisses me off to no end.

I enjoy stories like this . Thats why we gotta fight for our Rights . There are Country where The good guy would be charged for being a threar to criminals .
man the media sucks, they went out of their way to identify the home owner anyway, even though the police did not give that information per request of the home owner.
The media sucks. thats why I don't watch the news anymore but read blogs and watch vlogs. This of course is not the first time the media has been irresponsible.
But every single time it pisses me off to no end.
I used to do what that homeowner did. We did train quite a bit. and there were some hardcore s.o.b.'s from the military. We had some Force Recon, a couple of SEALs, a few S.F., and some Rangers. Mostly 0311 / 11 Series. (Infantry)

It was an interesting job.

Yea I could imagine if the SEAL'S RED CELL came in and ran a test on a plant to see what they could get away with the top brass would be running around like their paints were on fire .

Hehe...sounds like the guy picked the WRONG house to invade...

Although...not sure how accurate this is. Could have just been a guy looking for help or something, with as much detail lacking in the story. Banging on the front door seems like a pretty lousy tactic....

I'd wait till a guy tries to actually break in (or head for the stables) before I'd shoot him.

Well gazrok, speaking about lousy tactics. there are guys who turn on the outside water tab at night just so you come outside to turn it off. Its lousy but it works. Go read up on these lame as **** tactics people use to attack people in/outside their homes. They're so lame they work :/

That's actually not so lame (except that I'd be coming out with my shotgun to turn it off)....

I actually lock that though. Just like I lock my breaker box. In a SHTF situation, I am so coming up with another solution for those two. A lock is good, but far from a guarantee. More of a hindrance is all the crap they'd have to go through to get to the outside of the house.

Latest posts

Back