I started ballet class last night

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Brands

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Amateur Radio Call Sign
K4X
I was researching different types of exercises and classes that might help with my balance, strength, and flexibility, and WOW I hit the jackpot with ballet. I feel like I'm going to be a lot stronger, especially in my legs and core.

Overall the class was really fun and I feel like my legs got a decent workout. I definitely think this is a superior exercise alternative to things like Yoga.

well,one thing that is certain,you won't get over weight,haven't seen many fat ballet dancers around, whatever works for you..point is we have to do something.

very good point. I probably wasn't in danger of getting overweight, but it will definitely help prevent it in the long run!

Tom you're in Minnesota (providing your bio is correct) Lots of snow, go hiking with a pack in the snow that's at least to your knees (without snowshoes) if you want strong legs, you want to build strength and endurance that's the way to do it though ballet really, your fxxken nuts, I'll take a so called ballet practitioner and kill them in one day of hiking here. Go work some farms and start bucking bales of hay from sunup to sundown, strength is **** without endurance. Ain't no hope for you or your kind Tom, lazy is lazy do!

Tom you're in Minnesota (providing your bio is correct) Lots of snow, go hiking with a pack in the snow that's at least to your knees (without snowshoes) if you want strong legs, you want to build strength and endurance that's the way to do it though ballet really, your fxxken nuts, I'll take a so called ballet practitioner and kill them in one day of hiking here. Go work some farms and start bucking bales of hay from sunup to sundown, strength is **** without endurance. Ain't no hope for you or your kind Tom, lazy is lazy do!

I have both strength AND endurance though!

you really are something Tom, I cant figure out if your just a troll or something else!!bsflag

I'm not a troll, I really don't understand why people think I am. I actually am in a ballet class.

ballets.jpg

There's me holding my ballet shoes!

I wouldn't call hiking or farming the best exercises. I used to wrastle in high school and that was the best exercise. There's no workout quite like wraslin.

I've never tried ballet, Tom. It sounds like there should be plenty of women and gay men there though.

How are we supposed to know those are real ballet shoes?

I have never been in ballet, so I cannot judge you. I heard that Matt Leinart took a ballet class in college -- which gave me more respect for it than I previously had.

Tonight we are working on a few moves for a performance we will be doing at the end of the semester!

You do like to stir up Sh-t though Tom! I say any form of exercise is good, and the fact that ballet has lots of fit women would be a plus. I do think your having fun here with the ballet and loosing to a girl stuff, but it's all good by me as you have livened up the place some.

Guys I know its hard but, please keep the gay jokes to yourself. Tom is effeminate but, heterosexual, he has expressed getting a girlfriend for child making in other threads.

Tom ballet is great exercise. Also great with balance and flexibility. On the other side ballet chicks are hot, in shape and flexible. Sounds like you probably picked a win for you.

Guys I know its hard but, please keep the gay jokes to yourself. Tom is effeminate but, heterosexual, he has expressed getting a girlfriend for child making in other threads.

Tom ballet is great exercise. Also great with balance and flexibility. On the other side ballet chicks are hot, in shape and flexible. Sounds like you probably picked a win for you.
Personally I don't care if he is gay or not. I figure what two consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business. That being said, I do question his intentions about trying to get a rise out of people here, even if I think it has livened up some of the discussions.

I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard this early in the morning....

Love the calendar in the background, too. :D

Wait... Isn't that THE Tom Brands in your profile pic? Is that your da? Are you a wrestler?

You do like to stir up Sh-t though Tom! I say any form of exercise is good, and the fact that ballet has lots of fit women would be a plus. I do think your having fun here with the ballet and loosing to a girl stuff, but it's all good by me as you have livened up the place some.

Like minds and all.....

Latest posts

Back