Idea: DPF Discord

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carhugger_prep

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
It is a random idea but I think it is a smart one. There could be several voice channels and several text channels for DPF members to have real time messaging with each other.

It can also let people get to know each other better if they have made friends on here.

so this would be like with the phone??
have to ask,as I'm so out of date with all these new things...

There is an application for both computer and cell phone so it is up to the user’s personal preference.

And it is like any log-in so if you create your account on your computer and connect to any Discord server but decided to get the application for your phone you will be able to access the servers from your phone once you log-in.

thank god,I have my oldest son who can help me if I need to,he's way more tech oriented than I am..

One good thing is let us say a few people from here want to swap CB/HAM radio call signs and frequencies but don’t want to post it on here. They can hoop onto the server’s voice chat and quickly swap it there and there is no written record of it.

Latest posts

Back