In the spirit of Thanksgiving

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to make sure I took a moment to thank each and everyone of you for all your hard work this year.

I don't have to tell you that this year has been a tough one for our nation.
Between high unemployment, massive deficit spending, and now a healthcare system on the verge of collapse due to ObamaCare, so many of our friends and neighbors are struggling.

But I'm also thankful--and I hope you are too--that we're finally seeing the fruits of our labor, after days/months/years of hard work.

rest assured that 2014 is going to be a much better year not just for us..but for what we're doing.But for our future genaraions of family,and Because you decided not to let the government drag you down.

WE persevered through starvation and a snowy winter among other situations. because we knew our cause was greater than indivuals. WE know we're establishing something that would last for years: a new society based on liberty, tolerance, hard work, and freedom from oppressive government.

each of you and I are the heir to our storied national history. And I'm so thankful this Thanksgiving that im one of you
God bless you and your families this year. And have a happy, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving.

Thanks, JimLE! God bless you and yours. Happy Thanksgiving to you, also! It's been a pleasure getting to work with Clyde and all you guys while we build this community. Great info and great people!

:america:

Latest posts

Back