Info on TBM's.....nuclear tipped tunnel boring machines.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageagle

HamRadio/Office of Emergency Services/Fire-EMT-SAR
Neighbor
(Source: U.S. Department of Energy.) and Phil snyder.

types of TBMs are used by many government agencies, including the ‘nuclear powered TBM’ [NTBM] that melts solid rock and leaves behind glass-like walls.

Most tunneling activity is under military installations and all information is highly restricted. Former employees of said facilities have surfaced over the years to talk of massive underground installations in places like Area 51, the Northrop facility in Antelope Valley, California (rumored to have 42 levels), and the Lockheed installation near Edwards, California.

The ‘Black Budget’ currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States. They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940′s. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity.

The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser-drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. I helped hollow out more than 13 deep underground military bases in the United States.
From Dr Bill Deagle’s December 2006 Granada Forum Lecture:

I took care of John Fialla, who was best friends with Phil Schneider. How many people know about Phil Schneider? Well, they were using tunneling machines back in the mid-90s that could tunnel through a rock face at seven miles per day, that could cut through a rock face with high-energy impact lasers that could blow the nano-sized particles of rock so that there was no debris left, forming an obsidian-like core, and laying an inner core for unidirectional maglev trains that travel at Mach 2 to 2.8 underground between these very very powerful and organized cities.

There’s 132 under the United States, an average of 5.36 to 7.24 cubic miles in size at an average of 1.5 to 4.5 miles underground, built, by and large, most of them in areas away from geotectonic areas – but there’s going to be lots of new geotectonic faults established when you have force 11, 12, 13, 14 earthquakes hit the Earth.

Why are they rushing to do this? Because they know that catastrophe is coming. And where’s this money coming from? It’s not coming from our regular Black Op budget. It’s coming from the illegal sale of drugs. In the United States there’s at least, by conservative estimates, a quarter of a trillion to a half a trillion of illegal drugs just sold in the United States that goes directly into underground budgets, and 90-95% goes to the DUMBs [Deep Underground Military Bases]
The following was written by Richard Sauder, PhD, adapted from his bookUnderground Bases and Tunnels:

The nuclear subterrene (rhymes with ‘submarine’) was designed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, in New Mexico. A number of patents were filed by scientists at Los Alamos, a few federal technical documents were written – and then the whole thing just sort of faded away.

Or did it?

Nuclear subterrenes work by melting their way through the rock and soil, actually vitrifying it as they go, and leaving a neat, solidly glass-lined tunnel behind them.

The heat is supplied by a compact nuclear reactor that circulates liquid lithium from the reactor core to the tunnel face, where it melts the rock. In the process of melting the rock the lithium loses some of its heat. It is then circulated back along the exterior of the tunneling machine to help cool the vitrified rock as the tunneling machine forces its way forward. The cooled lithium then circulates back to the reactor where the whole cycle starts over. In this way the nuclear subterrene slices through the rock like a nuclear powered, 2,000 degree Fahrenheit (1,100 Celsius) earthworm, boring its way deep underground.

The United States Atomic Energy Commission and the United States Energy Research and Development Administration took out Patents in the 1970s for nuclear subterrenes. The first patent, in 1972 went to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.

The nuclear subterrene has an advantage over mechanical TBMs in that it produces no muck that must be disposed of by conveyors, trains, trucks, etc. This greatly simplifies tunneling. If nuclear subterrenes actually exist (and I do not know if they do) their presence, and the tunnels they make, could be very hard to detect, for the simple reason that there would not be the tell-tale muck piles or tailings dumps that are associated with the conventional tunneling activities.

The 1972 patent makes this clear. It states:

“… (D)ebris may be disposed of as melted rock both as a lining for the hole and as a dispersal in cracks produced in the surrounding rock. The rock-melting drill is of a shape and is propelled under sufficient pressure to produce and extend cracks in solid rock radially around the bore by means of hydrostatic pressure developed in the molten rock ahead of the advancing rock drill penetrator. All melt not used in glass-lining the bore is forced into the cracks where it freezes and remains …
“… Such a (vitreous) lining eliminates, in most cases, the expensive and cumbersome problem of debris elimination and at the same time achieves the advantage of a casing type of bore hole liner.”
(U.S. Patent No. 3,693,731 dated Sept. 26, 1972)
There you have it: a tunneling machine that creates no muck, and leaves a smooth, vitreous (glassy) tunnel lining behind.
Another patent three years later was for:

Continued.............................

A tunneling machine for producing large tunnels in rock by progressive detachment of the tunnel core by thermal melting a boundary kerf into the tunnel face and simultaneously forming an initial tunnel wall support by deflecting the molten materials against the tunnel walls to provide, when solidified, a continuous liner; and fragmenting the tunnel core circumscribed by the kerf by thermal stress fracturing and in which the heat required for such operations is supplied by a compact nuclear reactor.
This machine would also be capable of making a glass-lined tunnel of 40 ft. in diameter or more.
Perhaps some of my readers have heard the same rumors that I have heard swirling in the UFO literature and on the UFO grapevine: stories of deep, secret, glass-walled tunnels excavated by laser powered tunneling machines. I do not know if these stories are true. If they are, however, it may be that the glass-walled tunnels are made by the nuclear subterrenes described in these patents. The careful reader will note that all of these patents were obtained by agencies of the United States government. Further, all but one of the inventors are from Los Alamos, New Mexico. Of course, Los Alamos National Lab is itself the subject of considerable rumors about underground tunnels and chambers, Little Greys or “EBEs”, and various other covert goings-on.

A 1973 Los Alamos study entitled Systems and Cost Analysis for a Nuclear Subterrene Tunneling Machine: A Preliminary Study, concluded that nuclear subterrene tunneling machines (NSTMs) would be very cost effective, compared to conventional TBMs.

It stated:
Tunneling costs for NSTMs are very close to those for TBMs, if operating conditions for TBMs are favorable. However, for variable formations and unfavorable conditions such as soft, wet, bouldery ground or very hard rock, the NSTMs are far more effective. Estimates of cost and percentage use of NSTMs to satisfy U.S. transportation tunnel demands indicate a potential cost savings of 850 million dollars (1969 dollars) throughout 1990. An estimated NSTM prototype demonstration cost of $100 million over an eight-year period results in a favorable benefit-to-cost ratio of 8.5.
…Was the 1973 feasibility study only idle speculation, and is the astonishingly similar patent two years later only a wild coincidence? As many a frustrated inventor will tell you, the U.S. Patent Office only issues the paperwork when it’s satisfied that the thing in question actually works!
In 1975 the National Science Foundation commissioned another cost analysis of the nuclear subterrene. The A.A. Mathews Construction and Engineering Company of Rockville, Maryland produced a comprehensive report with two, separate, lengthy appendices, one 235 and the other 328 pages.

The above leaves me understanding why in 1996 or so, when NASA was using the first infra-red telescope looking for planet-X and as what the public was told that the telescope had suffered a cooling malfuncntion and was shut down in fact was a lie. Up to that point the government was drilling but most dollars were going to the NWO program. In 1996 the government did in fact see something that scared the crap out of them and thats when all money was deverted to the COG program. Continuity of Government and drilling became top priority and when you use a nuclear TBM that can drill 7 miles per day you can go a long way from 1996 and today. I placed reports of the booms and other noises that were being reported by people where their house shook and seems, according to most of what I placed on google earth, these reports were very close to areas that have been reported to have underground tunnels leading to underground bases. Earth quakes on the other side of the earth reverberate through the earth so a nuclear boring machine, or the standard machine could be the cause for these reports of loud booms and vibrations heard by people because the boring machines are as long as a football field and not that far under you. Boring has been going on for hundreds of years. History has shown this in various places around the globe and with a threat of a catastrophe of some kind, NASA seeing something in 1996 and then lying about it, then the change in priority of where money would be spent and the fact that the governments TOP priority is the continiuty of government it's very well likely that something is coming that could cause great death around the globe and the government is going to make sure that when all else fails, the government of the United States will be able to crawl out of the debris to continue.

There's a lot of smut on Phil Schneider. He's been caught in several falsehoods time and time again. Not to mention, there's no way this one guy would have access to so many different projects' information. SCI (Secret Compartmentalized Information) is in place for a reason. Alien firefights...his dad a Nazi U-Boat Captain (nope, and he didn't even have the title right)...Dulce Base. The list of his out there ideas goes on and on.

That all said, I will agree that his death was pretty fishy. There's always a chance that he actually had some real info somewhere (as like many such people, there are insiders who do send him stuff), but due to often being CAUGHT in his fibs, you pretty much have to assume most of it is garbage (or at least I do). He can't even keep the little lies straight (like how his cancer was in a different location than where he said he was shot by an alien ray gun).

Well, I have done research on him alone and have found things that did not match but have through research, with others that were involved in some of the same projects that he in fact was involved with many projects that involved the construction of underground bases. 3 military officials have validated his stories but also said he sometimes has a problem of changing details which is not good for him since he wants everyone to believe his stories. His death was a homicide because certain people got tired of him telling the truth, even though his details changed. He had been warned many times but his death was the result of him never giving up on trying to bring light to the fact that there are greys here, and there has been contact between these greys and political leaders and exchanges of knowledge and technology so that our military could get what they wanted and the greys could continue with their agenda and everyone would be happy.
Of the races I believe are here, the greys are the ones you wouldn't want to run into in the dark. Lawrence Livermore Labs has received extra-terrestrial technologies from what is called tall-whites in exchange for a place here on earth they could call their own. This place is also within the secure boundaries of groom lake/area 51, north of Indian Springs. I have been there and when you find area residence who freak and turn away and run when you ask them anything about tall whites or an ET base, something is either right or wrong. In my opinion, it's so right and these folks at Indian Springs will tell you, "something is up there but I cannot talk about it". One guy was with the US Postal Service, he told me exactly that, and became aggressive when I tried to ask him more. My last question to him was "are you afraid for your life", he just turned to me and nodded yes and walked away. All you have to do is get involved and research and when you get close you'll know it, you'll know you are on the right track. I'm not saying everything is true but I am saying a lot is true and more than you or even myself know about. Amidst all the ones telling the real truth there are those who tell "fake" stories and these are put out there to discredit the truth and make a mokery of the whole UFO story in hopes that nobody is going to believe anything. All it takes is one person to pretend to tell the truth and when he is found to be a fake all stories lose their truth.

and the great men and the rich men and the kings of the earth, go into the mountains and the caves with the moles and the bats to hide themselves from he that sitteth upon the throne.

Latest posts

Back