Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1639919160388.png

I fell asleep on the couch Friday night. That is unusual, but I had a rough week at work. So at bedtime my wife started out all sweet, honey let's go to bed. Followed up by, hey let's go to bed. Eventually getting to fine sleep on the couch I am shutting off the lights. At that point I said, so where did you get the stick? What stick? She replied. I said the one up your butt.

The point I think I was actually awake was when she started laughing at me. Which initially irritated me but I was soon laughing too. Maybe you had to be there but it seemed pretty funny to us.

Yesterday I did some studying.
First foreign language. The shuttle driver said you laca your truck? I said I Iove my truck. Again he repeated you laca your truck? I said it's a Toyota what's not to like. Finally he rolled his eyes pulled down his mask and motioned with his thumb as he said did you lock your truck. Oh yes, I did thanks.

Then I did some gender studies. Since I was near the restrooms I tried to do some predictions. Portland airport is so entertaining. Many of the men resemble women and vice versa.

Latest posts

Back