Just in case

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain*Heart

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Well, this is just in case the Korean fat boy gets lucky and chucks up an EMP. It has been a joy belonging to this site. Talking with others, learning from those on here. Everyone take care as best they can and keep your heads down.

This might seem foolish to some, but, this person just felt the need to get it out there. Now because of it all will fare well....like lighting the cigarette in the restaurant and the food comes..(in the old days..lol).

Nevermind I just reread what you wrote!

You too, may God bless you and your own. Keep your head down.

Any EMP he could do would be regional, his ability to launch a nuke is plausible, but highly unlikely. If anything, he would do a 10,000 gun barrage of Seoul Korea and level it in a minute. Maybe nuke our army base in Korea or Japan at most.

Well, this is just in case the Korean fat boy gets lucky and chucks up an EMP. It has been a joy belonging to this site. Talking with others, learning from those on here. Everyone take care as best they can and keep your heads down.

This might seem foolish to some, but, this person just felt the need to get it out there. Now because of it all will fare well....like lighting the cigarette in the restaurant and the food comes..(in the old days..lol).
Well if he does what the hell am i going to do..... Though it will be entertaining to watch the kids go ape without their video games!

OH S@#& no videos? nuke n korea first i say...lol..same here mountain heart..all yall seem to be good folks here..

Hell, it'd take me a while to figure it out if it happened. Anyhow, y'all are family and I want y'ouns to know that.

The generals over there in NK know the little turd is crazier than a sprayed roach and I'm sure they've hid his step stool.

So anyhow, big old hugs from here in the boonies.

Back