Just to make him shut up

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake-prepper_hopeful

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Amateur Radio Call Sign
JZ1213
My buddy wants me to show his knives so I am going to put them here, as he doesn't prep, so he can 'show off'
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391655135.820501.jpg

He has some off brand Rambo lookin knife a mossy oak two pack from Walmart an SOG folder and a broken gerber folder in that order from left to right

Looks pretty, but they wont last long if he has to use them. Tell your friend he needs to do some reseach before spending his money on a knife.

I suggest he starts with a knife that has a full tang for durability and made of good steel. Every knife has a purpose so he needs to know the intended use.

Hope I dont offend anyone, just I've been there, done that and ended up with junk.

He says he just liked it lol I'm coaching him as I go along, he's willing to prep but I basically have to walk him through everythinh

He's not really against it, he just doesn't think it's as important as I do, and he isn't into putting a bunch of money into it, but he helps me with my preps and he's into learning new skills with me and stuff he just thinks "prepping" automatically makes you like the people on NatGeo's doomsday preppers

might try pointing out what the weather is like there in Illinois during the winter.when did (HE) last go without water when the pipes froze up?did he go without any heat or food just because (HE) wasn't prepared for it?everyone can at least prepare for some thing like that.i just filled up a 55 gallon barrel in my bath room just in case our pipes freeze up..this way we can at least flush the toilet..and i have 1 gallon ice cream bucket to dip the water with..

Latest posts

Back