KENTUCKY SHOOTING.......What do you KNOW

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.

HOW WOULD THEY HAVE THIS INFO THIS FAST.......Asking for a friend.

1725757092424.png

He has left the edge of the Interstate, merged into the woods.
Residents nearby are being evacuated.
This is as of 11:00 PM on Saturday night.

If I lived in that area, I sure would not be outside my home, "defending" it.
That would be a good way to get shot by law

That is an excellent question!

Ben
Yes, I think they posted that in LESS than an hour from the start of the shooting.

Consider there are cameras in many places, monitoring parking lots of businesses, inside of gas stations and convenience stores. He would have likely gotten out of his vehicle to shoot. I wouldn't cry conspiracy yet. The seven injured weren't all from being shot, some were injured in vehicle accidents.

I don't know whether to believe these shootings or not - I read that some or many are false flags - a pretense to demand that Americans turn in their guns. And they do convince some people. The head of a group I belong to - a highly intelligent man, said after another so-called "shooting" that he "was not going to rest until every gun was taken from every American."

Consider the full weight of that man's thoughts: if he got his way, that means that we would not have any way to defend ourselves against criminals and other threats. If you watch a few gruesome episodes of Dateline you see what happens to those who have no form of self-protection.

Also, if you read back through history, dictators always disarmed the population before instituting tyranny. However, with the advent of many new high-tech weapons such as those that were allegedly used in Maui, there are many unknowns.

Considering that a law was signed that legalizes propaganda we just don't know if some - or many of these shootings are even real:

https://www.businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5?op=1

I wouldn't cry conspiracy yet.
I was not thinking that, only curious how they could have concluded that, so incredibly quick.
He would have likely gotten out of his vehicle to shoot.
Yes, that may be the answer. Others viewed him exit his vehicle and called in the vehicle license number to Law Enforcement.

My wife listened to the London, Kentucky police scanner for several hours last night and again this morning.
There was a lot going on, believe me.

They found out who it was so quickly because he got out of his car to get to his shooting location.

There’s no conspiracy here.

For the record, not all police departments scramble their radio transmissions, scanners are available on line to listen to. The Chicago one will wear you out!!!
My wife can sit out here in our farmhouse in the woods and listen to cops far far away while she knits.

HOW WOULD THEY HAVE THIS INFO THIS FAST.......Asking for a friend.

View attachment 161684

Yes, I think they posted that in LESS than an hour from the start of the shooting.
Looks like You might have Found Your Answer...?!? :LOL:
I was not thinking that, only curious how they could have concluded that, so incredibly quick.

Yes, that may be the answer. Others viewed him exit his vehicle and called in the vehicle license number to Law Enforcement.

Latest posts

Back