Mark Penn Says Obama Needs Another Moment Like Oklahoma City Bombing To Reconnect With The Country

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He needs to stop being awful at his job, pass a budget, stop demonizing citizens, cut wasteful spending, stop blaming the rich, fix the economy, and stop alienating our friends overseas. That is how he can reconnect with the country.

Us Preppers/Survivalist/Gun owners are already marked by this government, all this administration needs is another timothy mcveigh nut job to further its cause and I am quite sure the peace loving left would like nothing more then to have women and children targeted by the likes of the mcveigh's of this country to further implement restriction otherwise wouldn't pass muster. my 30 cents (inflation)

Us Preppers/Survivalist/Gun owners are already marked by this government, all this administration needs is another timothy mcveigh nut job to further its cause and I am quite sure the peace loving left would like nothing more then to have women and children targeted by the likes of the mcveigh's of this country to further implement restriction otherwise wouldn't pass muster. my 30 cents (inflation)
You can afford the inflationary rate of using your 1st A ?

securedownload.jpg

Use with Caution...it may irritate your butt!

Latest posts

Back