Moody blues

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I think I'm getting old, there's a moody blues concert on pbs tonight, awesome music! Nights in white satin is at the top of my all time favorites. But there a bunch of old men now! (What does that make me?)

I think I'm getting old, there's a moody blues concert on pbs tonight, awesome music! Nights in white satin is at the top of my all time favorites. But there a bunch of old men now! (What does that make me?)
I watched the SB game tonight with much disappointment since it is the only one I watch all year long

I don't even know who moody blues are, but I grew up with country . . .at least after my younger teens years

I watched the SB game tonight with much disappointment since it is the only one I watch all year long
me too, I usually watch this one but not much of a sports fan myself. I could enjoy it I just have more productive things to do. I saw 10 minutes or so, got the kickoff return and an interception. figured it was over by then anyways.

It was over right when it began. . . other than the commercials, it was such a waste of time! I was honestly waiting for the Clydesdale horse and golden retriever puppies and of coarse they were at the end, the Time Machine Doritos and the Chevy and Bull commercial at the very beginning were cute too. . .

I googled tonight and yes Nights in White Satin is a good one and unfortunately I will admit in my younger years. . .

I googled tonight and yes Nights in White Satin is a good one and unfortunately I will admit in my younger years. . .
I get in different moods for just about all styles of music, there's good and bad in most. The only one I don't like at all is rap. I think it was invented to annoy and offend! (But it's a big world, to each his own, I know where the volume button is.).

I get in different moods for just about all styles of music, there's good and bad in most. The only one I don't like at all is rap. I think it was invented to annoy and offend! (But it's a big world, to each his own, I know where the volume button is.).
Ain't that the TRUTH!! I can't stand Rap myself . . . I'll stick with my 'ole' country and oldies stations.

Latest posts

Back