Movie

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psalm 7

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Me and my Wife went to see American Sniper last night and as expected it is a great movie and will be a clasic . Throughout the movie no one talked or had thier phone out they just set there and watched the show .
After the last scene everyone got up and started to leave every one letting others go first and patting complete strangers on the back to comfort the ones that had watery eyes . It was quite moving .
All this respect and honor being giving to the life of a Man they never knew but had done great things .

I had looked at Kyle's story several years before he died because it falls into my line of intrest . As you would expect when someone's life is put into a movie some stuff was left out but Eastwood did a good job with it . Part of the Kyle family has challenged a couple of small things with the movie but all have said Eastwood did a good job with the story .

who would have guessed that this man who started as a spagetti-western hero,would direct really excellent movies in the future :)

Me and my Wife went to see American Sniper last night and as expected it is a great movie and will be a clasic . Throughout the movie no one talked or had thier phone out they just set there and watched the show .
After the last scene everyone got up and started to leave every one letting others go first and patting complete strangers on the back to comfort the ones that had watery eyes . It was quite moving .
All this respect and honor being giving to the life of a Man they never knew but had done great things .

I had looked at Kyle's story several years before he died because it falls into my line of intrest . As you would expect when someone's life is put into a movie some stuff was left out but Eastwood did a good job with it . Part of the Kyle family has challenged a couple of small things with the movie but all have said Eastwood did a good job with the story .
I'm really looking fowards to seeing it!

We went an saw it yesterday. Great movie.
There reaction of the audience was the same here. Very quite and respectful.
These type of movies always do very well here. America was another one that filled our theater to max.

Latest posts

Back