my people fund,by dolly parton

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
“As you may know by now, there have been terrible wildfires in the Great Smoky Mountains, the same mountains where I grew up and where my people call home.

I have always believed that charity begins at home. That’s why I’ve asked my Dollywood Companies – Including the Dollywood Theme Park, and DreamMore Resort; My dinner theater attractions including Dixie Stampede and Lumberjack Adventure; and my Dollywood Foundation to help me establish the “My People Fund.”

We want to provide a hand up to those families who have lost everything in the fires. To aid in their recovery effort, the Dollywood Foundation will provide $1,000 a month to all of those families who lost their homes in the fires for six months so that they can get back on their feet.”

http://dollywoodfoundation.org/

“As you may know by now, there have been terrible wildfires in the Great Smoky Mountains, the same mountains where I grew up and where my people call home.

I have always believed that charity begins at home. That’s why I’ve asked my Dollywood Companies – Including the Dollywood Theme Park, and DreamMore Resort; My dinner theater attractions including Dixie Stampede and Lumberjack Adventure; and my Dollywood Foundation to help me establish the “My People Fund.”

We want to provide a hand up to those families who have lost everything in the fires. To aid in their recovery effort, the Dollywood Foundation will provide $1,000 a month to all of those families who lost their homes in the fires for six months so that they can get back on their feet.”

http://dollywoodfoundation.org/
I always liked that little blonde!

She has heart :)

not like those libtards who posted online it's right what happened to them 'cause they voted Trump in that state...

She has heart :)

not like those libtards who posted online it's right what happened to them 'cause they voted Trump in that state...
There are a lot of celebrities that play nice people, like Bill Cosby and the guy from hogans heroes Robert crane. I don't personally know Dolly but my gut tells me she really is one.

She's now a hero to this community, if she wasn't already one before. With some pretty bad stories about the Red Cross here in Pigeon Forge, she did this at just the right time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back