My Pillow

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
anyone who uses these or wants one--big sale going on, $14.99 for standard. ive used them for several years and got to say they are way better thatn others ive used over the years, even feather pillows. so, theres a big sale going on. ive tried the standard in the cotton covering and the standard with the nylon sort of covering-. sale on all sizes and styles. .
so if youve wanted to try on or get a back up this is good deal

https://www.mypillow.com/

I've had a My Pillow, pillow for years & still love it. Long ago we bought some of their towels & my wife really liked the quality of them. Bought more towels during their last "big sale" & it took a while for them to come in. I generally don't notice the difference between a "quality" towel & any other towel but I did notice that the last ones we received weren't up to the standard of what we bought before.

anyone who uses these or wants one--big sale going on, $14.99 for standard. ive used them for several years and got to say they are way better thatn others ive used over the years, even feather pillows. so, theres a big sale going on. ive tried the standard in the cotton covering and the standard with the nylon sort of covering-. sale on all sizes and styles. .
so if youve wanted to try on or get a back up this is good deal

Okay, I have a sore shoulder, I think I need new pillows, so I order 2.
We will see if I agree with you in a few weeks, discount of $103.00.

https://www.mypillow.com/

Free Shipping w/$75. Order, + a discount with Code "Apply"...

A couple of years ago I bought a 'v' pillow. a fleecy one. It was great, especially during the winter, and only about $20.:D My girls got one too, (named theirs and mine!) this thread reminds me to get a new one.
'Jeff' as he became known, needs updating.

Aren't my pillows just chopped up memory foam? I use a flat foam pillow and a memory foam neck support pillow. I'm a back sleeper and I like how it holds my head in place.

Aren't my pillows just chopped up memory foam? I use a flat foam pillow and a memory foam neck support pillow. I'm a back sleeper and I like how it holds my head in place.
I am an up side, right, left, down, side, back.... oops I fell on floor like sleeper 😂🤣😂
I even woke up my complete body sleeping at the other end of the bed

I am an up side, right, left, down, side, back.... oops I fell on floor like sleeper 😂🤣😂
I even woke up my complete body sleeping at the other end of the bed

The Army taught me to sleep anywhere at any time with little movement.

Plus something tells me you sleep with a bunch of animals, in the least inappropriate sense.

The Army taught me to sleep anywhere at any time with little movement.

Plus something tells me you sleep with a bunch of animals, in the least inappropriate sense.
Falling asleep during lectures in boot camp for the Navy was a challenge. We were allowed to stand up. I could wedge my shoulders against the wall and the gun racks, lock my knees back and sleep standing up. A skill I have not utilized since then. :rolleyes:

Ben

i think it is like bits of memory foam and never goes flat. after about 8+ yrs with my first one i fluff it up maybe 1 a week and its like new. but im glad i got some extra. for me, its the best pillow ive ever had and dont want to run out. good sale.

It cradles my head and shoulders as a side/back sleeper. Supports my head with adequate breathing clearance. CO2 dead space drives me crazy! :)

Ben

I'll tell ya what's in your old favorite pillows: old dead dust mites, living dust mites, their poopies, and all the exfoliate from your faces and beards, and old saliva. Supposed to change your pillows once a year. I never met a pillow that went through the washer very well. Throw those things away!
:cop:

"My" pillow story: About four years ago an older lady I know got an adjustable bed. She was having some breathing issues and raising the head of the bed really helps! With the expensive bed she got two REALLY firm pillows, she hated them, used one two nights! The bed company replaced them with a soft version, but would not take back the used pillows even though one was never actually used! She gave them to me!! Hubby didn't like them, said it was like sleeping on concrete! But they were just right for me!!

Back