New - Currently in CA

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trublu87

Friend
Neighbor
Amateur Radio Call Sign
Clavis
Hi there! I'm Currently in N Cali. I'm not from here, and hopefully won't be here much longer. In the meantime, I have been working a homestead caregiver, for owners that need someone to watch their animals and property when they cannot. Mostly traveling around the West Coast. I've been greatly enjoying it, and learning a lot!! I love what I do! I realize I am going to have to find a safer place to settle down soon, but until then this is really helping me learn and grow!

Hi there! I'm Currently in N Cali. I'm not from here, and hopefully won't be here much longer. In the meantime, I have been working a homestead caregiver, for owners that need someone to watch their animals and property when they cannot. Mostly traveling around the West Coast. I've been greatly enjoying it, and learning a lot!! I love what I do! I realize I am going to have to find a safer place to settle down soon, but until then this is really helping me learn and grow!
Start at 0:47 ...

...And get yourself free! :)

Last edited:
Glad to see I'm not the only one!!
That trublu name might come back to haunt you. You know babysitting homesteads, the homesteads are in red areas in the Republik
I have 2 homesteads and possibly could use your services. PM me.

Latest posts

Back