New thought

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reader

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
So as it stands I know they say it is smarter to get into groups and maintain communication with others in a doomsday scenario. To do practice drills and so on. But what happens if your alone in your thoughts just because your already know that your family and friends wont always stand behind you. I'm mentally prepared. My family just scoffs at the theories and think I'm looney. Few fries short of a happy meal. know what i mean. How many are on the west coast?

I do believe that there are enough of y'all out there in California to start your own little revolution!

Interesting thought. Has anyone ever thought of a prepper food truck or kitchen?

Keep going with the prepping no matter who says what. They might come around. If not you will be sought out when the SHTF.

So as it stands I know they say it is smarter to get into groups adn maintain communication with others in a doomsday scenario. To do practice drills and so on. But what happens if your alone in your thoughts just because your already know that your family and friends wont always stand behind you. Im mentally prepared. My family just scoffs at the theories and think im looney. Few fries short of a happy meal. know what i mean. How many are on the west coast?

Keep going with the prepping no matter who says what. They might come around. If not you will be sought out when the SHTF.

Thaank you. I.shall do.so. I'm lookin into a small land purchase

What is a prepper food truck or kitchen? When you say food truck I think of mobile vendors on wheels selling hotdogs, tacos or gourmet food.

So as it stands I know they say it is smarter to get into groups and maintain communication with others in a doomsday scenario. To do practice drills and so on. But what happens if your alone in your thoughts just because your already know that your family and friends wont always stand behind you. I'm mentally prepared. My family just scoffs at the theories and think I'm looney. Few fries short of a happy meal. know what i mean. How many are on the west coast?
I do believe that there are enough of y'all out there in California to start your own little revolution!
The california faction on this site has grown quite a bit. mostly, however, from southern california. I figure it is because the northern part is predominately liberal, and feels the government will take care of all of their problems.

Exactly like a chuckwagon. But find it could be a use for a prepper.

What is a prepper food truck or kitchen? When you say food truck I think of mobile vendors on wheels selling hotdogs, tacos or gourmet food.
that's what I thought..lunch trucks! I saw something on Barter Kings and it's a small rv but you can drive your 4 wheelers in it. the furniture flips up like a camper..I forget what it's called.

So you want a mobile food truck as a SHTF mobile kitchen for yourself or do you want to prepare and sell prepper food to broaden the appeal of prepping?

Little of both. I thought it would be good for community. Awarenness. Personal food storage. And when a SHTF moment occurs or after it can be both a barting tool and maybe a way to help some of those who aren't set up.

I too "Yam Nucking Futs !"

I could write for numerous pages on the reactions from my family, and whom used to be friends.
I run with a small group in my area, few have what it takes, many are slackers. They don't realize the intestinal fortitude it requires to handle minor situations in training, let alone BUTT PUCKERING real time, real world excremental flying into the ventilation device.

I am behind enemy lines as well in Kalifornia

Back