nice day here

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in the Lower 60's..got a fire going in the fire pit,that be in my sitting area.drinking my morning coffee..not much of a breeze.working things over in my head,on what too do next in preps..what a nice morning it is..we even had a great sun rise..
A week ago we had 14 degs and this morning it was 48 with a light rain. Only had one little snow so far. I'm loving this mild weather to help get my outside projects finished. Yesterday was sunny and in the mid 50's. On rainy days I still have 600 sq ft of barn floor to finish installing. Always something to do.

It's near perfect weather here too. I'm hoping to get the last of the siding up on the kids house today! We're only a few sheets of tin left to finish. A little more trim, caulking and paint, then gutters and the outside will be completely done. Then we'll have the inside to do while it's cold over winter. It really would be perfect here if we could get a little rain. Everything is dusty. I gave up on washing the car.

Beautiful weather this weekend. We had fun Sat. then worked in the yard on Sun. I also built two "frankenstein" bikes for the "kids" out of about 6 different bikes we had at various states of repair....cannibalizing parts from each. Since most jobs they are applying for will be a little distance.

Sitt
Nice. Only getting down to 60s here in FL but hundity has moved on. Had first bonfire with the family last night so that was nice.
Sitting around a fire is still one of my favorite things to do in the world. It's cool enough finally, but we have a burn ban due to drought. :(

It's definitely Autumn this side of the pond. Temps have been in the low 50's all week and sunshine has been hard to come by, no rain though. It was a beautiful morning today, the sun was just about up and we had a low mist hugging the ground. One of my favourite days.

One of my goals this year is to have a nice little firepit and sitting area around it, as part of finishing up the whole gazebo/pool area.

my sitting area and fire-pit is pretty nice..but yet,it does need improving on.from having a better idea for the ground.on account the sod i put there aint doing so good.to some sort of roof.on account i don't expect the trees to last.already lost 2 trees out there.

Fog and rain with temps in low 40's this morning. Snow in the higher elevations. Looks like a good day to work on the barn floor. I might even go grouse hunting later today.

It's definitely Autumn this side of the pond. Temps have been in the low 50's all week and sunshine has been hard to come by, no rain though. It was a beautiful morning today, the sun was just about up and we had a low mist hugging the ground. One of my favourite days.
It's good to slow down and appreciate the little pleasurable things in life.

Latest posts

Back