Not my attended target in a conibear trap

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
I was after a young trouble making beaver and ended up getting a possum, I really hate killing possums for no reason given they are beneficial to my garden and plants :-/

FullSizeRenderc.jpg

i went out and looked for snakes for 1st time 2 days ago. this year..on account i wanna learn skining snakes and save the meat from them

I hate possums they will catch a sitting hen on her nest and eat all the eggs and kill her . They do the same with quail and other game in the wild .

I hate possums they will catch a sitting hen on her nest and eat all the eggs and kill her . They do the same with quail and other game in the wild .

they are good for the garden :) the favorite is slugs plus they don't taste all that bad besides, they are related to the koala and kangaroo, they are North America’s only marsupial ;)

I dont like possums near my fruits. I watched one slurping down grapes, the fat little buggar! Honestly it was kind of cute, but those are my grapes! I didn't know they would kill a chicken, but am not really suprised. My two outside dogs have gotten rid of the possum, skunk and squirrel problems. Now if I could just figure out how to fix the dog problems :).

Latest posts

Back