Obama in Fresno on Valentines Day...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageagle

HamRadio/Office of Emergency Services/Fire-EMT-SAR
Neighbor
It seems that California is in a serious drout. (I didn't spell that right did eye? Anyway, Obama is supposed to sign a bill declaring California in a serious crisis and allocate water from somewhere else just for us.
I have been working all week for my fiance's bosses at their floral shop and valentines day is the bussiest day of the year. Since Obama is coming today I have seen so much. All week I have seen blacked out UH-60's and MD-500's flying around and funny dressed guys putting up cameras under over passes and bridges and there are supposed to be check points. The floral shop is on the ground floor and DHS is at the 14th and 15th of the same building. It's going to be crazy today. not sure where the pres will be but I'm sure he will be well gaurded. Shouldn't it be so that he need not be so gaurded? Under the circumstances he is hated by most so therefore he needs to be gaurded because we all know, or at least those of us that are smart enough to know that the government doesn't work in the white and close to the gray, they work in the black and well beyond the grey areas.
I sure wish they would pass out raw eggs and make a place so us egg throwing air breathers could launch a few at him. He'd look great with more egg on his face.

better yet..rig up a section of sidewalk to give way by way of remote,so he'll fall into a bunch of eggs..

Latest posts

Back