Observations, about anything

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i heard on a news show tonight that the fed gov reported it will nto be able to determine the winner of the election on election night and may need several days or even weeks to determine the actual winner.

reports of people voting early and their votes being flipped to harris.

i think we got some interesting times ahead of us
What does the federal government have anything do with counting our votes? Voting is done at the state level. I'm not comfortable with Bidens government getting involved with counting votes.

Our ballot is the largest this year that it has ever been. A friend told me there was so much on it that she just wasn't going to vote on everything, just what she really knew about. Too often what we think we are voting for is the opposite of what we thought it was.

We did get thick booklets telling about all the things we are voting for. Friend, who is a reader said she looked at how thick it was and just put it in recycling.

The world is full of people who do not read, let alone read a booklet like that. How many of those people will even vote, or will just vote on a few main points?

Latest posts

Back