OH NO! In Oregon

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friggin' Snowflake....

If he did die...that would just be natural selection...and the world would be a better place for it !!

Can't say I am a big Darwin fan. He was wrong about many things, notably about inherited characteristics being passed on, but there is some truth to natural selection.
I would argue with old Chucky that while shared features might mean a common ancestor, those same shared features could just as easily be explained in terms of sharing the same Creator.

That said: Dying from pumping one's own gas would be a useful exercise of natural selection.

It's too bad that our government often prevents natural selection from functioning properly.

Truth be told, a lit cigarette isn't a hazard around the vapors. It's the use of an open flame to light the cigarette that causes the problem.

That is true. However, I still cringe when people smoke while pumping.

Back on topic!
Oregon.
Whatever will these people do when they have to refuel their hydrogen fuel-cell powered cars with liquid hydrogen?
Once the greenest of green states discovers that we, (the forklift people) have been quietly working with prototypes since last June, they are going to go nuts.
We pioneered electric vehicles in the early 80's and it went mainstream in autos in 1998. Limited range and long charge time.
Just think, Zero carbon emissions, electric, and no charge time and some day, no range limit!
It's already up and running.
This is the kind of crap I work with.

Latest posts

Back