Paranormal activity

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A guy died in a motorcycle accident. My brother knew his family. They wanted to sell the house but didn’t want to empty it out. My brother worked a deal for the boat at a good price for emptying out the house. I happened to be in Anchorage that weekend so I rode along, about a two hour drive each way. I took my car so I could act as a safety vehicle.

The rubber on the trailer was bad so we picked up three or four rims and tires that were laying around the property and still had air in them. Along the ride home a tire went flat and my brother pulled over. I parked behind him. Shortly after a State Trooper pulled over to see if we needed assistance. I started chatting up the Trooper to distract him from looking at the expired plated on the trailer. He was interested in what we were doing and I explained that my brother had purchased this boat out of an estate. “Actually, the guy died right at this intersection.” Trooper, “The guy on the motorcycle?!” Me, “Yes. I don’t think he likes strangers taking his boat.” The Trooper got a weird look on his face and didn’t hang around.

Latest posts

Back