Paranormal activity

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The day my wife's father died, we didn't know it at the time, we were sitting on the living room couch reading. Gus, our chocolate lab, was sleeping in his bed on the floor, suddenly he jumps up and stares at a spot on the wall above the fireplace wagging his tail. He let's out a couple barks and whines a little bit, still wagging his tail. He does this a couple more times. We didn't know what to make of it.

I had a battle buddy once who said he was wounded once and had to be medevacked out. When he had a chance to call his parents said that a few days earlier, the day we was injured, his dog woke up in the middle of the night and lost it's mind. It took them forever to calm it down. They did some calculating and it would have been about the same time he was hurt.

Someone in our family was laying on the floor with their beloved pit bull, who was dying of cancer. I don't know why animals are getting cancer but they are. The family member grew tired so went upstairs to bed. They were startled awake by some ethereal man carrying their dog. The family member ran downstairs to find her pet had died. This person was not an airhead, and not one given to fancy.

Latest posts

Back