Philippines: Sound Off

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ferdie, so you saw my Post on our page in FB. People here are really nice and the exchange of knowledge is awesome!

Colt, at the rate things are going, it might be hehehe.

Welcome Guys!

Not really Tagaytay yet. It's on the boundary of Amadeo and Gentri. But if I say Amadeo, the next question would be - where is that?

I was just on a firearm forum and someone from the Philippines was asking for info on building a Sniper Rifle around the 20mm cannon cartrige . Reason for the weapon being incase China attacks . I like patriots that will fight for thier Country . A 20mm rifle is not my weapon of choice , I would not want to shoot it . LOL

Not much activity here? We are in Mindanao, inside a Cave Home we dug out of the mountain, on our 12Ha farm you can contact us at cavemanjoe65 at gmail dot com for more info, Joe

Hi CavemanJoe, Psalm7,

How are things on your end?

CavemanJoe, where in Mindanao are you from? I used to travel around there doing some Socio-Civic work for the public schools.

Psalm,

20mm, is he also planning to attach wheels and a mount to his sniper rifle? That's gonna be one hell of a kicker haha

Latest posts

Back