Prepper projects (Engineering)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntboy13

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if you guys have any ideas for a possible engineering project. Id love to know if there is any problem or inconvenience that you face while working on your preps. My current issue is that I dont come up with problems to solve very well, but im usually pretty good at finding a solution once i have my target. I would love to try and do something that would be prepper/survivalist oriented, as I think it would be a lot of fun and would definitely have some application. If anyone has a possible inkling of an idea or a problem they would want solved, definitely toss it out there! Your help is appreciated! :D

try taking existing things, and improve them. Good places to start would be things you need, like how to filter water, cook food, stay warm etc. Take an existing skill and refine it to be more efficent.

Engineering challenge: Make a wall (that doesn't look like a wall) of crashed cars/trucks, that also has a drive-thru gate, that can be opened/closed by a couple of men with their physical strength (can use a capstan, pulleys, etc.)

Latest posts

Back