Prime Day Essential MEDICAL GEAR – Stock up NOW

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good video for reminders and good prices too. I never even thought of a TENS unit. I'm putting one of those in my cart and I'll wait until Prime days are over. Later the prices will go down and then I'll buy it. I could use it on my back and hubby could use it on his hip. For the price, if it offers relief then great....if not, no big deal.

ive used a TENS unit for a couple years for back pain, they are great. one thing--the stick pon pads you need for it--it is good to get some extr, you can maybe reuse 1 more time--a but you can get a gel in a tube to spread on the used ones and get many more uses out of the pads. can really be helpful. the TENS is really a great help in many ways.

i have something like this but there are other brands
https://www.amazon.com/ReaJoy-Conductive-Extend-Depleted-Electrode/dp/B0C8J66RGX/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2VOTWJY2TL1QY&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.1PGjxAoQPH7caay7nstMLRUpmBC5ucbjB7wdnKYDJNwLTU_MmU4TUZ8oZtb3y_Z2Bm0mJAEipiMZUb8cX3uNSrZTXD7xuhqHq4oAGCarFDyDTZ4allMfQ4-edZFk2lXddxMW9K1rCkH_65OFafdkOsNXbTUc-wbVsxAxaB7vskAHMYyXb0-DCgbojxADTNFb0T89aOqwrXkdhui70iIc8Byycsn77-_DSFzAgAJot9bWtEIeyIXMYEwa4F1Y0Mc3Di3oWGVRZdJ69-YGT0CEX3zx0Ld-4iD292bJIY7xPcA.hCplYWYvL9X8FVVlr9ii3V_WwsRQbIi1osPRBry9IZg&dib_tag=se&keywords=TENs+unit+++pads+adhesive&qid=1728524040&sprefix=tens+unit+++pads+adhesive,aps,180&sr=8-3

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back