Quick-thinking guy averts a robbery using only gasoline

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanrose

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
We all know that as the country breaks down we're in for more crime. Personally, I've grown more watchful anytime we're getting gas or in a public place. I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but this guy fended off several men using gas -- something that may not have been possible with even a gun. This was a well-planned attack but this guy deserves credit for thinking quickly.

Guess some have Never seen a Gas Pump Blow Up and All Around...?!?

We all know that as the country breaks down we're in for more crime. Personally, I've grown more watchful anytime we're getting gas or in a public place. I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but this guy fended off several men using gas -- something that may not have been possible with even a gun. This was a well-planned attack but this guy deserves credit for thinking quickly.

Love this video, but it was done in the late seventies gas shortage, when some one tried to get gas on an off day.

Always carry a lighter! LOL
Reminds me of this scene.

Pedo should have fired his weapon.

This could have killed everyone involved lol
What scares me is that sometimes a regular Joe or Jane is charged for defending themselves. I bought my husband a book on gun laws. He said it was very good but I can't recall the name of it. Now that we're older I feel safer with one. I watched a Dateline episode of a woman lawyer who was attacked inside her garage. She dispensed the pepper spray all over the garage but she was still killed. I think that pepper spray gives one a false sense of security.

I met a smart guy who studied the behavior of people after a catastrophe, and when they're desperate, and he said that it's pretty unnerving but since the country is breaking down it may help to know these things. I'll try to find it and post it for anyone interested in reading it.

What scares me is that sometimes a regular Joe or Jane is charged for defending themselves. I bought my husband a book on gun laws. He said it was very good but I can't recall the name of it. Now that we're older I feel safer with one. I watched a Dateline episode of a woman lawyer who was attacked inside her garage. She dispensed the pepper spray all over the garage but she was still killed. I think that pepper spray gives one a false sense of security.

I met a smart guy who studied the behavior of people after a catastrophe, and when they're desperate, and he said that it's pretty unnerving but since the country is breaking down it may help to know these things. I'll try to find it and post it for anyone interested in reading it.
You and your husband should take CCW/CPL classes with range time, education about the laws and how to combine both for protection of yourselves and others.

There’s some very knowledgeable instructors that are willing and able to educate and train you.

You and your husband should take CCW/CPL classes with range time, education about the laws and how to combine both for protection of yourselves and others.

There’s some very knowledgeable instructors that are willing and able to educate and train you.
Thank you very much. How would I find such a place?

I saw this video sometime ago.
Is it mean that my thought was "to bad he can not light-up the van without burning his car too."

Thank you very much. How would I find such a place?
I don’t know what State you reside in. But in Michigan… a class is required by a USCCA certified firearms instructor to be eligible for concealed carry.

Pros and cons to that. But long story short is there’s some great people here that are motivated to train and educate others.

You’ll have to do some research in your area, same as I’ve done in mine.

I got NRA hand 🖐️ weapon training for the whole family. The CCW is up to them.

I don’t know what State you reside in. But in Michigan… a class is required by a USCCA certified firearms instructor to be eligible for concealed carry.

Pros and cons to that. But long story short is there’s some great people here that are motivated to train and educate others.

You’ll have to do some research in your area, same as I’ve done in mine.
Yes - guns always made me wary, but I'm sure that will dissipate once I familiarize myself more with them. I've been watching different videos of scenarios and predicaments that people find themselves in to try to prepare myself for the collapse of society. We saw a small, skinny woman high on drugs in our old neighborhood. She was so strong that two big cops couldn't hold her down. I never saw anything like it - she had strength that exceeded her slight build. I don't know how that can be.

I also bought a Firestorm 4-cylinder pepper spray gun band it was expensive! However, under an intense situation one would have to rely on training and we see even police shooting and killing people instead of disabling them with pepper spray. Has anyone on here used both?

Back