Ricin scare rattles washington 4-17-13

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChickenLittle

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Ricin is a highly toxic substance derived from castor beans. As little as 500 micrograms -- an amount the size of the head of a pin -- can kill an adult. There is no specific test for exposure and no antidote once exposed.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/politics/tainted-letter-intercepted/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A suspicious substance has been found in letters mailed to Obama and Sen. Wicker. It is believed to be Ricin but testing can take 24-48 hours. They say they have nothing to connect this to the Boston marathon attack but if you ask me there is no such thing as a coincidence.

In my opinion, if this was an Islamist group they would have claimed it. If it was a domestic group it would have been a small one event attack. The fact that this is now likely multi layered suggests it is a bigger attack.

Who do think is doing this? NK?

Oh I have my suspicions and NK could be in on it, but somehow I don't think so.

IRA because of the justice dept. Turning over those tapes to gb. Appeals court ruled on the 15 th that they would release the tapes. Best i can tell they contain bombing confessions and murder confessions executed by the IRA. They were seized by the justice dept.from Boston College. Wouldnt know abot the risin connection. Actually I dont know anything. Just my thinking. The bombs did seem pretty crude for IRA.

Latest posts

Back