RR

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is this Rhonda? Never heard of her.
Long running MMA female world champion (Her name is spelled "Ronda"). Known for quick first round knockouts (as quick as 15 seconds). Got beat for the first time ever in 2015 by Holly Holm. She played the female bouncer in The Expendables 3 that got recruited for her martial arts skills.
ronda-rousey-ufc.gif

Last edited:
Oh good. This is exactly what the prepper community needs: sensationalism and radical violence. Oh, and don't forget 'hot' girls.

That's the reputation we really want to focus on... we don't get enough of that already. (deep sigh)

I've got one neighbor who fires off 500 rounds every week/weekend. I've got another neighbor trying to build in a flood plain. Another neighbor who's doing well at tax evasion. And I'm the 'crazy prepper guy'?

That's why I didn't know who she was. I personally don't see much entertainment value in watching two women beat the crap out of each other. Now if they were wrestling......

Last edited:
I know nothing about Her politics and have never seen Her speak on a interview. But Im not one to say because She's a Hottie She can't be a Prepper . Or prepared minded .

Well if she has to tangle with one of those bison, I think she will have met her match.
She might be a badass, but she it NOT Chuck Norris. :D

Latest posts

Back