Serious question, that might "PEE" you off.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
Which would you chose.....??? Write an essay about politics,

or write an essay about prepping for survival.....??? If this is your choice it must not contain anything resembling political....

Essay must be at least five pages long.

Would it count if I wrote 5 pages of "I hate politics, and I hate politicians, and I hate stupid voters"?
That would be a good way to start......but then it would need to move onto what preps incrementally make you independent of the "bread and circuses" politics that the US system has devolved into.

Unprepared or lightly prepared people have sometimes accused those that get very prepared of being motivated by or living in fear.

The reality of getting very prepared is the opposite. The better prepared you get, the less you have to fear. I look at current events with what medical professionals call "clinical detachment".

There is probably a parallel regarding politics. The better prepared you get, the less you get concerned or even excited about politics......and those with abnormalcy bias are better at seeing through the current illusion of choice that elections represent.

or write an essay about prepping for survival.....??? If this is your choice it must not contain anything resembling political....

5 Pages from me would cause yall to go crazy and put me on ignore.....honestly i couldnt do 5 pages of anything....lucky to get out of me what you see here as it is.

Depends on what Your Theseus is Titled...!!!

Instead can I write an article about making love as the world just burns? I can easily make it longer than 5 pages. Since that wasn't an option I would write a 5 page article on my experiences watching people survive and die in areas of conflict and strife. Pretty sure those people were also making babies as children were common place.

war.jpg

This "Elke" would bee a Good Start on any paper...?!?

1726353299246.png

Only in Your World...!!!

Still Not Reading aren't You...?!?

This "Elke" would bee a Good Start on any paper...?!?

:LOL:
Even includes a Picture, even You like Pictures...!!

no , but I did find a video that supported your view, on the politico link,
Your Assume ing Again... I posted a link, nothing more, the only View Supported is Yours... :facepalm:

What is the reason for such a question? This does not make any sense to me.

What is the reason for such a question? This does not make any sense to me.
i think its to see who knows more about political stuff vs. who knows prepping type stuff...or capable and comfortable with one of the subjects over the other.

would you write a political paper vs. a prepping paper thing

Ha, but we're not all 110 and droopy
I got a new name for you amish...hardbody hannah !!....lol....dont go shunning me now...i couldnt help myself ya see.

Latest posts

Back