So everybody deserted the other forum

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a member from the sister site of this forum that claims Chris is now sending PM's to what members he has left saying that we have it all wrong and swears he has never read anyone's PRIVATE messages.
Bwahahahaha! Now that's funny.

We have a member from the sister site of this forum that claims Chris is now sending PM's to what members he has left saying that we have it all wrong and swears he has never read anyone's PRIVATE messages.
:horse::horse::horse: is all I have to say to that.

I posted over at the M-Forum in the Moderators forum thread about a private message and never got a response

After I'd posted in the open forum on the Bersa site to Pancho_villa since he wasn't answering my PMs,Chris PMd me about not tolerating spamming what I thought was a better forum and I replied something about Chris reading my PMs and he said he hadn't and posted a link to the one on Bersa. I said oh yeah I put it there because Pancho hadn't answered my PMs but that I had already been banned on Springfield,XD and Marlin forums and the only way he could have known what I was doing there was by reading my PMs,I was banned from ALL of them even ones I hadn't been on in awhile within the same day so I know DAMN WELL he was reading them.

that's enough to make me puke

As I posted in another thread 4, I sent you a PM inviting you here. I was Banned that day! I'm guessing you never got the PM. You are proof that the PM's get intercepted.

I'm here, SWO1. Will go by my name, Frank Toth Jr. You can call me swo1, you can call me frank, just dont call me LATE for supper.

I'm here, SWO1. Will go by my name, Frank Toth Jr. You can call me swo1, you can call me frank, just dont call me LATE for supper.
It's good to see ya Mon! How's the shooting going?

RimFire Bench rest outdoor season is over. Start again in March. I am trying to get some ammo tested but the weather wont let me. During the cold, windy weather I have redone my indoor shooting bench room. Got a new work bench and rearanged stuff in it. Just finished today.

Sure would like to see how it looks. (That's a sly hint for pictures!)

Welcome to the best forum on the net Frank aka SWO1... Did you think you got deserted ??? :wink:

Sure would like to see how it looks. (That's a sly hint for pictures!)

Here it is. Its a Kobalt, from Lowes. Real sturdy. Replaces an old computer desk I was using.

GEDC0019.JPG

Here it is. Its a Kobalt, from Lowes. Real sturdy. Replaces an old computer desk I was using.

View attachment 2612
That's the same 1 I've got but every piece in mine was bent,had a helluva job getting it together,in fact the last bolt I had to replace and drill a different hole because they wouldn't anywhere near line up.

I made mine for about $20 from scrap 2x4s and plywood from the scrap bin at Home Depot

Bwahahahaha! Now that's funny.
Yes it is. Many folks here got banned in CMG forums for sending PMs about this forum. How is it that Dildo knows to ban these folks without reading their PMs? I call bologna on that.

As a sidenote, I'd love to see the message that Dildo sent out to the membership about PMs being (not) read. I need a good laugh.

That's the same 1 I've got but every piece in mine was bent,had a helluva job getting it together,in fact the last bolt I had to replace and drill a different hole because they wouldn't anywhere near line up.

All pieces were good in mine. Even had extra screws ( I dont think I left any out). guess if it falls down I will know. All the reviews I read said it takes at least 4 hours to assemble. I took 5, with a lot of breaks. It was cold outside so was in no hurry. The black one (like ours) they dont make any more. The new ones are silver colored and have a wood top, otherwise the same. New one $229, Old one $149. I looked on Lowes site for all stores near me and no one showed any of the old ones. On Lowes.com you couldnt order an old one. I went to the Lowes to get one of the new ones ....and there on the shelf was an old one. It does have the composite wood top but I have plenty of Oak, hickory lumber if I want to replace it. Will see how it wears.

If everybody leaves and doesn't tell you where they are going who do you think they really trying to get away from

All pieces were good in mine. Even had extra screws ( I dont think I left any out). guess if it falls down I will know. All the reviews I read said it takes at least 4 hours to assemble. I took 5, with a lot of breaks. It was cold outside so was in no hurry. The black one (like ours) they dont make any more. The new ones are silver colored and have a wood top, otherwise the same. New one $229, Old one $149. I looked on Lowes site for all stores near me and no one showed any of the old ones. On Lowes.com you couldnt order an old one. I went to the Lowes to get one of the new ones ....and there on the shelf was an old one. It does have the composite wood top but I have plenty of Oak, hickory lumber if I want to replace it. Will see how it wears.
I need to replace the wood top on mine,I figured I could just get more composite wood and cut it to size but I thought I'd see about getting one already made for it. I called the number for replacement parts and they said they didn't carry it and I'd have to call the company that made it and gave me the number. I called it and they said they didn't have it or make it and didn't know who did so I gave up and will have to make it myself. I've had mine for 4 years now and it was doing good until the aquarium I had sitting on it overflowed from a dirty filter and warped it. I figured that might happen sometime but didn't have any other place for it at the time and figured I'd chance it.

Latest posts

Back