Someone is a real SICKO....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...spect-in-alleged-sexual-assault-pit-bull.html

Excerpt: "Authorities in Southern California are searching for the person or persons behind a believed brutal sexual assault and battery of a pit bull who had just been adopted, The Orange County Register reported on Monday.

The 5-year-old dog named Valarie was found dying on Aug, 6, the report said. The dog was adopted on July 23 and was at a local shelter for three months.

She had suffered trauma to her vagina and her aorta was ruptured, Ghetto Rescue, an Anaheim-based rescue center said, according to the report."

images
the perp deserves this..:mad:

I worked in EMS for many years and have seen a lot of sick things, but this takes the cake.

I have a theory that this kind of incident is a progression that ends up with a person transitioning into being a serial killer or some other kind of sadistic, homicidal murderer.

I hope the catch the scumbag.

Wow.

OK, anyone have any guesses as to the perp? My #1 guess: muslims. #2: druggie.

Maybe we should ask some liberals to defend this guy? Can they blame the dog for giving the guy 'a look'. Maybe she 'asked for it'. Maybe he didn't know this was illegal? All of these excuses have been used by muslims in Europe to explain why they raped women, and they've worked with the judges! How much worse to rape a woman than raping a dog?

BTW, doesn't the LGBTQ... group have 'bestiality' as one of their categories?

Is that the one they called Vlad the Impaler?
Yes.

Supposedly, he was the basis of Bram Stoker's Dracula. The idea that vampires need to be killed with a wooden stake possibly originated with Vlad's psychopathic hobby of torturing thousands of people with impalement.

There are contemporary images of him smiling over a splendid meal while contemplating hundreds of his victims.

He tortured small animals in a similar manner when he was imprisoned.

He was a really sick individual.

Venom shouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight.

If a thread isn't particularly about prepping, I try to preface it with an OFF TOPIC notation.

Yeah, I should have put it in "off topic," but I think the mods have moved it now.

I don't think Vlad was a sick guy at all. Read the history. He is one of very few leaders who was able to win against muslims. Yes, he was brutal. But it worked, and in those days it was the only thing that worked.

I'd rather live in a nation with a brutal leader than in a nation overrun by islam.

I don't think Vlad was a sick guy at all. Read the history. He is one of very few leaders who was able to win against muslims. Yes, he was brutal. But it worked, and in those days it was the only thing that worked.

I'd rather live in a nation with a brutal leader than in a nation overrun by islam.
He was a psychopathic sicko.

He joyfully impaled a woman because he didn't like the way that her husband's clothes were stitched together.

He had a tendency to impale infants for his own entertainment.

I understand that he lived in brutal times and was a product of his culture...but even by the standards of his time (including fellow rulers), he was a brutal, sociopathic a----hole who did things that were unnecessary.

Kevin,

I get that he was brutal, I already acknowledged that. And I'm sure he 'took things too far' all the time. For then or now.

Again, have you read the history of those times? He went against the Ottoman Empire in the 1400's and WON. Keep in mind, this is the same Ottoman Empire that finally collapsed in WW1. It started in 1299 and it was at its peak when Vlad lived in the late 1400's. If you think Vlad impaling 100k people was brutal, read your history of what the Ottoman muslims did. The Ottoman Empire was the largest empire in Europe's history at over 7 million square miles. 15 million people died in WW1 ending the Ottoman Empire alone.

So Kevin, go back over history and tell me how much nicer the muslims were before you condemn Vlad. Or tell me how somebody else protected their people from the Ottomans without this sort of violence.

Latest posts

Back