Sorry....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang ...Take It ....now my IQ just dipped into the negative after watching that...only part worth remembering was kicking someone in the back seat...lol

Here's a video that some may
Find a bit disturbing ?
80's hair metal flashback

But the song title says it all

This is pretty much how I feel when family and
friends give me crap about prepping

(I am NOT watching another one of your videos! Fool me once...)

Don't let your family get you down about prepping...Anyone who has gone thru some sort of experience showing the NEED for being prepared knows that what you do isn't crazy! It is smart for having the foresight to take care of yourself if/when something does happen.

I know that if my extended family ever gave me crap about it I have FACTS to back me up since we had a situation a while back where we had no power (and no water/sewer) for days...we were LUCKY it was summer time or we'd have been in a big world of hurt if we'd gotten snowed in and lost power. So, tell them to take THAT and shove it. (oh, I might have gotten a little carried away there!)

ugh, I can't finish my work with you guys givin me crap! I got a couple more minutes then I'm free!!!! (well, free to run outside and water all my plants)

Latest posts

Back