Speak to probable/possible Domestic Rioting/Anarchy/Destruction in NOVEMBER 2024

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
NOTE: This is "NOT" political. YES, I agree the rioting/anarchy/destruction/civil unrest "MIGHT" I repeat "MIGHT" be triggered by some political event, the outcome of said event "MIGHT" piss some off. But think of this thread not as the "trigger event". But rumors you hear or read, or spray painted on walls, etc.

For example: Recently FBI arrested some guy plotting a terroristic event in early November. He claimed it was to be on behalf of ISIS. It is the "Rumors" the reports, the gossip about possible rioting/anarchy/civil unrest/general destruction, etc. in the next 30 to50 days that I am wanting to be on-top of, aware of. It could event include domestic terroristic sleeping cells awakening.

NOT Political........Just pending violence/anarchy.

So You are Expecting "domestic terroristic sleeping cells awakening." and they will have No Political Aspirations...?!?

I'm not expecting anything in my area. Nothing happens here anyway. We like it that way. I do not see either side doing anything except venting mean posts on Twitter. I see none of the normal indicators of pending revolution or coups. The population will submit to whoever ends up on top. That doesn't mean things can't change or that long standing animosities will go away. Just the lid won't blow off. Probably.

That doesn't mean we will be unprepared. We will be making our bi-annual errand run to Vegas next week. That will top our freezers and wine cellar before the election. I intend to keep our pantry at 100% or above into spring, adjusting as needed. We plan to avoid vacationing in DC. ;) :D

If Trump wins I expect anarchist rioting in the usual liberal enclaves - Portland, Seattle, etc.
If Harris wins I expect Islamic uprisings in places like Milwaukee and Dearborn.

Back