"spring" at last....today...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jontte

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
18157959_10211331731402570_4381614369247997962_n.jpg

still waiting for that warm thingy called sun...

Me too. Hope it stays that way!
Luckily most of the outside garden is on a hill, so the excess water just runs off. I mounded the rows in the lower part to help with keeping it from getting waterlogged. So far this year has been good, we will see in six or eight weeks how much heat we get.

Rain sun rain sun rain sun, too wet to cut grass, too wet and muddy to prep the garden and if things don't change soon I'm also going to miss my chance of planting alfalfa, couldn't plant alfalfa last fall because of the rain and freeze. About the only thing I can grow is weeds and we aren't even trying *sigh

how bad do you have that thing buried ,,,,
On one side it's buired over the rear tire and is laying on its side. The front is only down a couple of feet. We dug down over 16 feet and never hit bottom, and not a single rock. It was drying out good, until the thunderstorm today. Now the pit has filled up with water again. If it drys out this weekend we'll try again on Monday.

On one side it's buired over the rear tire and is laying on its side. The front is only down a couple of feet. We dug down over 16 feet and never hit bottom, and not a single rock. It was drying out good, until the thunderstorm today. Now the pit has filled up with water again. If it drys out this weekend we'll try again on Monday.
it sounds pretty bad,,,,you might get it out but you might have to rebuild it after getting it out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Latest posts

Back