The Acolyte(Star Wars)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a franchise I've really enjoyed but will no longer watch. Disney stinks on ice - boycott them!

First episode sucked...second was better...of these mini star wars series so far this is the worst...! bobba fet was my favorite..then mandalorian...then andor.

After three episodes, here's a review. If you don't like naughty words, skip it. Bottom line: this show is woke garbage and they're clearly trying to kill the Star Wars franchise. Check out Rotten Tomatoes, too. The obviously woke critics give this an unjustly-high 85% while the fans - the folks who pay the bills - give it a still-too-high 19%. See: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/star_wars_the_acolyte

On to the review...

After three episodes, here's a review. If you don't like naughty words, skip it. Bottom line: this show is woke garbage and they're clearly trying to kill the Star Wars franchise. Check out Rotten Tomatoes, too. The obviously woke critics give this an unjustly-high 85% while the fans - the folks who pay the bills - give it a still-too-high 19%. See: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/star_wars_the_acolyte

On to the review...

I forgot to update after watching episode 1&2.

There was a lot females involved with only 2 noteworthy males. I did catch one detail in the sub-titles. The Acolyte had 2 mothers.

Ben

I am a Star Wars fan. I waited in a long line in Honolulu to see the first one in 1977.

Sadly, I have no plans to see this last one. I will avoid it. From what I have read it is just wrong in many ways and not worth seeing, so I won't.

it aint much to watch...not sure how much more i will in fact !

it aint much to watch...not sure how much more i will in fact !
27 minutes of eye candy landscape then one blast from the mystery person?

The Princess will ensure we watch every episode but I don't Think we will watch the Aconite series again. That is a rather low bar to clear.

Ben

27 minutes of eye candy landscape then one blast from the mystery person?

The Princess will ensure we watch every episode but I don't Think we will watch the Aconite series again. That is a rather low bar to clear.

Ben
The wife wants to it out so...

They killed most of the cast and surprise surprise the bad guy is as Sith. The evil twin has swapped with the good twin.

It is shaping up like they think a second season is planned.

Oh bother

Ben

Another ho- hum episode. Lame.

There was an attempt at waxing philosophical which anyone that listen to Janis Joplin would see as a rip off.

"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose."

They should have least cited Janis as the source.

Ben

It is over!

Good ridens.

Ben
I'm so sorry you had to sit through that.

I successfully and gratefully watched no episodes and I hope never to see any portion of any one of them.

Everything I know about "acolyte" I learned in this thread.
My life will never be the same again.

Back