The Fallout video games

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneHitWonder

Friend
Neighbor
For anybody that doesn't know about these games, it is a series of video games that takes place in post-apocalyptic America. In the game universe, The US and China get into a war over oil and the planet falls to pieces as every country takes sides and we basically nuke everything into oblivion. It sounds kind of cheesy, but I think that it is a prime example of people underestimating preppers. The government builds hundreds of underground vaults that act as giant shelters that were designed to hold the whole world's population, but hardly anybody took them seriously. So the story begins as the vaults open, about a hundred years after the war and there is about 3,000 people left on Earth.

What do you think of these games?

I'm a fallout fanboy. I have fallout 3 and fallout new Vegas. If you're into RPG type games then you should enjoy them.

My son likes the fallout games . We were in a gun shop one day and they had a old British mk3 enfield WW1 era rifle someone had taken the front fore arm pice off and he said that looks like something off Fall out I gota have it so I bought it for him . I'll admit I like all the Medal of honors and Call of duty's myself . Fall out would be a TEOTWAWKI , SHTF situation .

If rather play the PC alpha game day-z I'm pretty sure that's what it's called, it's like actual survival. Check it out

Latest posts

Back