The Flash Mob Attack - How To Defend?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Come and Take It

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
The Flash Mob Attack - How To Defend?

6a0133ec985af6970b015433472d8b970c-500wi

Excellent advice. I hate crowded places passionately. Anytime more than 15 people are around me I start looking for trouble to start anymore.

Hardly got any posts about beekeeping. My goal is making honey and candle wax. But.... A lot of beehives rigged up with a system to piss them off really quick. What would you do to defend against that. Who would be expecting a swarm of bees. Mob problem solved

If armed, take the legs out of the first 2 or 3 guys , save a couple of rounds and run like hell ! If unarmed , run like hell. If unarmed and cant run, take off all clothing and walk towards them waving arms wildly.

If armed, take the legs out of the first 2 or 3 guys , save a couple of rounds and run like hell ! If unarmed , run like hell. If unarmed and cant run, take off all clothing and walk towards them waving arms wildly.
I have done the last suggestion before, but usually I am laughed at

Carry a small backpack always and everywhere in it i always have a bear mace canister. That works wonders on crowd control. I've chased off at least 60 rioters using bear spray which is illegal in California. The sheriffs thought it was genius.. Problem averted my pack is like my American express card. I don't leave home without it.

Im going to assume those 60 rioters were not in Watts . If so, spray bear repellant , then run like hell ! Unless of course, you are Bruce Lee .

I tend to laugh in awkward / nervous situations................. an unfortunate weakness , maybe not. A little laugh as you raise your weapon to the mob might be of some effect.......as opposed to affect

I tend to laugh in awkward / nervous situations................. an unfortunate weakness , maybe not. A little laugh as you raise your weapon to the mob might be of some effect.......as opposed to affect
Drawing down on a collective of **** bags would make me giddy,
I hope I don't pull a hamstring though

when you are half-asleep and that really big buck steps into the clearing, how nervous are you when you raise that rifle..........................damn near shaking !

Im going to assume those 60 rioters were not in Watts . If so, spray bear repellant , then run like hell ! Unless of course, you are Bruce Lee .

This was a rap concert that the performer walked off the stage. I'm under a gag order on who it was however (lawsuit settlement against rapper). There were a lot of them in the area, we were in it was a small corridor so they were funneled toward us, they were trampling people and attacking security. I fell back to my pack and pulled out the canister and fired away pushing them back off the people under them and clearing a group of 10 off one unfortunate police officer. I still have that canister and its still got plenty of charge in it. For 40 bucks it was money well spent.

well now , the situation becomes clearer... Thanks........ I will check into the bear repellant as you suggest.................. but would you not rather see Master Bruce take those SOBs out !.................... Yea , me too.

Latest posts

Back