The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was going to have to report your post because of all the cuss words!!! Then I realized you were talking about items on the dinner menu!! And should we call you Mr. Sandalwood now??🤔

Well, frico you and the aji pancha you rode in on too! ;)

I still don't know what those things are, other than frico is some kind of cheesy pancake like thing. I am just happy that the steak was normal size, not some kind of 1oz bite size thing. In fact it was amazing, a prime locally grown grass fed 12oz steak cooked perfectly.

I don't know if this is normal but she really is buying stuff for me. Not just toiletry items either. I opened my top drawer last week and there were 6 new pair of boxer briefs and 6 new pairs of white socks. Worse yet some of my most comfortably 'broken-in' undies and socks were missing. Then I found two brand new dress shirts hanging the closet. Shirts I am guessing cost WAY more than I would have ever spent on a shirt. It seems like my days of buying clothes and toiletries at Costco might be behind me.

You aji frico becoming spoiled!!

As long as she doesn't buy me a purse with a little dog in it.

She's still sleeping by the way, although she did get up at one point to use the restroom and drink some Alka-Seltzer. Or so I presume since I found a dirty glass and an empty A-S packet on the counter of the bathroom. The girl and I ate our scrambled eggs and donuts without her.

7418564ed7ef8e960dc403dc114bd486.jpg

jim and beth

maybe jim and sara....your lady is more like lindsay...i think.

Last edited:
As long as she doesn't buy me a purse with a little dog in it.

She's still sleeping by the way, although she did get up at one point to use the restroom and drink some Alka-Seltzer. Or so I presume since I found a dirty glass and an empty A-S packet on the counter of the bathroom. The girl and I ate our scrambled eggs and donuts without her.
It's called a murse ( man purse), and what are you going to name the dog??

It's called a murse ( man purse), and what are you going to name the dog??
the dog has to be a jagdterrier....yall pick purse i pick the dog and leash.

The lady finally zombie crawled her way out of the bedroom. She sat down on the sofa, covered up with a white fluffy blanket, looked right at me and said "Don't let me do that again anytime soon". I fetched her some coffee and a donut which she actually consumed, so she couldn't be that hungover. I told her about the party I went to after getting her into bed and she said it was an apartment staff party. She also pointed out the number on my arm was likely a passcode to one of the storage units, the security office or a custodial closet. So that's interesting.

I took the opportunity to ask about my undies and she said "The worn out ones with the holes in them!? They are in a sack on the floor of the closet. I would never have thrown anything of yours away without asking... unless a month or so went by without you saying anything. Then straight into the trash!" The shirts were an impulse purchase. As in she bought herself a couple new outfits and felt an impulse to buy me coordinating shirts. She was waiting to find out what my inseam was before buying pants. 😶 Apparently I am now an accessory that has to coordinate with her.

The lady finally zombie crawled her way out of the bedroom. She sat down on the sofa, covered up with a white fluffy blanket, looked right at me and said "Don't let me do that again anytime soon". I fetched her some coffee and a donut which she actually consumed, so she couldn't be that hungover. I told her about the party I went to after getting her into bed and she said it was an apartment staff party. She also pointed out the number on my arm was likely a passcode to one of the storage units, the security office or a custodial closet. So that's interesting.

I took the opportunity to ask about my undies and she said "The worn out ones with the holes in them!? They are in a sack on the floor of the closet. I would never have thrown anything of yours away without asking... unless a month or so went by without you saying anything. Then straight into the trash!" The shirts were an impulse purchase. As in she bought herself a couple new outfits and felt an impulse to buy me coordinating shirts. She was waiting to find out what my inseam was before buying pants. 😶 Apparently I am now an accessory that has to coordinate with her.
Interesting!!

Back