The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plans are set for Saturday. Going to pops in the afternoon then out on our date in the evening. I paid good money for tickets that we won't be using now but the lady will be happy so I guess it's okay. Of course she doesn't know what it's going to be like and I don't know how he's going to act. Best case scenario she gets to meet him and we can move on, worst case is he makes her question his blood line and she asks me to move out. Will probably be somewhere in the middle. The tickets for the evening event are still going to be used and they cost a lot more so at least I was able to salvage part of the date.

Tomorrow night, post spa day, she is taking her daughter to a show and I could not be happier. Since they are basically clones, they both love the same musical, ballet, opera stuff that I don't care for. So instead of dragging me, they go together as a mother-daughter event. That is a pure win-win situation.

Also, because I have been horrible at updating you on this, as anticipated the judge tossed the lawsuit the dentist filed. Better yet, the judge warned the dentist and his attorney, that is they continue to file such weak litigation, he will consider holding them both accountable for the lady's legal expenses. The lady did not appear in court, just her attorney, but she was told the dentist was present with his lawyer, but his new wife was not. This really shocked the lady as the dental assistant has been the primary shot caller since day one. Either she predicted bad news and did not want to be chastised or there is trouble in skankville. If money is becoming an issue, the lady thinks it's the latter.
Remember to record the encounter.

I think that would just magnify him. Which I am sure is what you're hoping for! If he wasn't my pops, I would want that too. Would make for a good Rumble video.
Use some of the equipment you use for work and don't let either know. Just let it develop organically or better yet get Pops to join this forum.

Use some of the equipment you use for work and don't let either know. Just let it develop organically or better yet get Pops to join this forum.

He would likely set the record for being banned. I keep getting flagged for cursing, for him cursing is his language. The English words are just filler.

Latest posts

Back