The Legend of Mick Dodge (Fake)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbadreier

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Has anyone else been watching this show? It is so horribly bad it borders on hilarious. Any Thoughts?

I have watched it....i find it funny and odd....the tv media again is portraying us as crazy fools...even here in WV we are not that crazy

Has anyone else been watching this show? It is so horribly bad it borders on hilarious. Any Thoughts?
I have not yet seen it. What network is airing it?

the folks in that show,not only appear to be off their rockers..but they also appear to have gotten away from them as well...lol

mick always goes around bare foot..and in the forest at that..i know i wouldnt..

I have watched the show a couple times and find it entertaining. I think some of the episodes do have 'set ups' but you can still learn from them. Don't let the forest shoeless man fool you though. He does make his money in teaching wilderness survival

I watched one episode after Doomsday preppers show was not on, could'nt bare to see the whole thing. When he climbed inside a log after hearing hunters in the woods I turned it off!

I watched one episode after Doomsday preppers show was not on, could'nt bare to see the whole thing. When he climbed inside a log after hearing hunters in the woods I turned it off!
That is the same episode I saw as well... It was pretty obvious that the hikers were staged as well as the girl with the broken down car that he just happened to know the perfect fix. I kinda really hate this show now...

Latest posts

Back