The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Daily Express US via MSN real good story of survival and a old video made about the event back in the day.

The deserted island deep in the Pacific where six teenagers were stranded for 15 months​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...1&cvid=f1a7d12c92a642c89a8b12797aa8f315&ei=61

@Sourdough real good vido showing some skills the young men remembered from younger days and various things and ways they kept alive...very interesting for sure.

21 minutes long @Pearl primitive skills @randyt bunch of yall like seeing and reading this.

WOW, just sat and watched!! I wonder if in their hearts they missed their high paradise?
Its an awesome video and story !

And guess what showed up on my YouTube feed.....spy all you want Google, I don't care!!
roflmao....my payback for all the donkey documentary's i get over buddy thread !.....youtube does spy on each of us.

Latest posts

Back