Things that make you wonder

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavyRocket

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Why is it ok for Government/Military to kill civilians from other Countries to occupy their land for the sake of OUR security, But when a civilian kills another human it is murder, and against the law?

Why is it ok for banks to steal from us, but when we steal from banks it is bank robbery, and illegal?

Why is it ok for a Private company (Federal Reserve) to print fiat money, and call it legal tender, but when someone copies/reprints that same money it is money laundering and illegal?

Why is it okay for a Police Officer to beat someone to death or near death because that person was asking questions or filming pissing off that officer, and that officer gets a slap on the wrist, don't do it again, NOW get back to work?

Why is truth a lie, and a lie is truth now?

I know there are more, but that is off the top of my head. These are things that should make you wonder... WHY. If you have any to share, please do.

Answer to all of the above...

Those who have the majority of resources (and thus, power), make the rules that govern how resources are used.

Why is it we have freedom of speech and the right to remain silent? jk guys.

like Gazrok said, more resources = more power.

or Do as I say, Not what I do.

Generally wether you're a villain or hero depends on which side won.

Latest posts

Back