This Greatly Affected Me

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old tex

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
So I was relaxing & watching U-Tube video's & saw this one. I watched it & then watched it again. And my thoughts were that these people were lucky. They went of to war with a purpose. They went off to war with the idea that they were fighting & maybe dying for America. It was an innocent time back then. They were fighting & dying without knowing that Washington was a cesspool of corrupt politicians. They believed in America. I hope they aren't turning in their graves looking down on what we have now. They deserve better than what we have & so do we.

What do you think? Comments?

So I was relaxing & watching U-Tube video's & saw this one. I watched it & then watched it again. And my thoughts were that these people were lucky. They went of to war with a purpose. They went off to war with the idea that they were fighting & maybe dying for America. It was an innocent time back then. They were fighting & dying without knowing that Washington was a cesspool of corrupt politicians. They believed in America. I hope they aren't turning in their graves looking down on what we have now. They deserve better than what we have & so do we.

What do you think? Comments?

My father reached the age of 92 - he and his brothers were all vets. My uncle was captured by the Germans and tortured. My other uncle later lost his wife when he went to Vietnam. Before he died my father said that his brothers would turn over in their graves if they saw what America had become.

All I can do is effect small changes in my little corner of the world. I try to be kind to all clerks I encounter and try hard to treat everyone well.

Back