This or That - A forum game

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Space if I can stay in space. That is, KEEP GOING!

10 countries
New Zealand
Iceland
Austria
Lechtistein
Norway
Sweden
Switzerland
Finland
Scotland
Chile
10 countries definitely. I thought about space when I was younger. Now, I just want to travel a bit before I can't.

I've been lucky enough to go to:
  • New Zealand...I definitely recommend it.
  • Iceland...I definitely recommend it.
  • Sweden...went there on business, so I didn't get to sight see, and I didn't get very far out of Stockholm. I had some great herring, reindeer and schnapps there, but stay away from the salted licorice ice cream. I've heard the archipelago is great to sail around in the summer.
  • Switzerland & Austria...on my way there next year...should be fun!
I would recommend Italy...been there twice, and I don't feel like I've scratched the surface.

I hope to get to Spain in the next couple years. We'll see.

10 countries definitely. I thought about space when I was younger. Now, I just want to travel a bit before I can't.

I've been lucky enough to go to:
  • New Zealand...I definitely recommend it.
  • Iceland...I definitely recommend it.
  • Sweden...went there on business, so I didn't get to sight see, and I didn't get very far out of Stockholm. I had some great herring, reindeer and schnapps there, but stay away from the salted licorice ice cream. I've heard the archipelago is great to sail around in the summer.
  • Switzerland & Austria...on my way there next year...should be fun!
I would recommend Italy...been there twice, and I don't feel like I've scratched the surface.

I hope to get to Spain in the next couple years. We'll see.
What part of Austria are you going to? I got to spend 2 months in Vienna working. I got to Innsbruk 2 weekends, and Salzburg for 3. Had a great time there. Highly recommended.

Prefer cash, but use plastic usually.
Space? Nope, claustrophobia would be unmanageable. I mean, you can't get out. Now if it were on the USS Enterprise, maybe.
I have barely explored Earth, so I'd rather check it out first, like for the rest of my life.

Latest posts

Back