Top 7 Weird Dreams and What Do They Mean

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, I'll send your post up the chain and see if someone higher than my pay grade can do a deeper dive. I do know, when a post is edited or deleted, it is visible on my side, along with a reason, but I see nothing except sequential posts. I promise you I'll get to the bottom of it, and keep you informed.

I'll have to check that out. I can see the last page having 29 post, but not a interior post having 29,
I'm going to have to check on that time frame. If it had been from the week before, it would be the 12 or so hours of server being down.
It may have something to do with that and the few hours we were up, before the 2nd server down, and then being returned with the data from before the first server down.

I'll have to check that out. I can see the last page having 29 post, but not a interior post having 29,
I'm going to have to check on that time frame. If it had been from the week before, it would be the 12 or so hours of server being down.
It may have something to do with that and the few hours we were up, before the 2nd server down, and then being returned with the data from before the first server down.
I saw other threads that lost posts when the forum went down twice. No biggie.
I figured they had to use a backup copy to restore it, because it was suddenly 'yesterday' again.
Thanks again to those that do the hard work to keep things running for us.:huggs:

Back