Trick or Treat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warm-scrambled-egg-halloween-meme.jpg

3 Musketeers for memememememe...!!! if I can locate any Milky Way Mid-nite mini Bars, they will bee the Main Course...!! :trick/treat:

Passenger Pigeons don't Deliver anymore...?!?

Back in the day, we each dressed up, grabbed a glass, and went trick-or-drinking. We knocked on the door of friends, took whatever was offered, had one drink, chatted for half an hour, and moved to the next house.

We leave the light off too because many, many I'm telling ya, come to this in-town neighborhood from miles around, the police close off the roads into it, and kids trick or treat til their eyes bleed. I'm getting off work early so I can make it home.
Someone who lives in this neighborhood told me 7 years ago they spent over $100 on candy and it was gone within a half hour.
Our dog would freak out if we participated.

We leave the light off too because many, many I'm telling ya, come to this in-town neighborhood from miles around, the police close off the roads into it, and kids trick or treat til their eyes bleed. I'm getting off work early so I can make it home.
Someone who lives in this neighborhood told me 7 years ago they spent over $100 on candy and it was gone within a half hour.
Our dog would freak out if we participated.
Geez, that’s crazy. Guess my little corner ain’t too bad.

Back in the day, we each dressed up, grabbed a glass, and went trick-or-drinking. We knocked on the door of friends, took whatever was offered, had one drink, chatted for half an hour, and moved to the next house.
As a young man I participated in that on occasion.. The trick is to start on foot at the far side of town and work your way home... Otherwise it could be a long hard trip... o_O:fun fun::trick/treat:

Latest posts

Back