Trying to Find a Multi-tool/Shovel.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blindman

Friend
Neighbor
So I was watching a repeat of NATGEO's DDP and on SE01/EP3 there was this guy. He had designed and was marketing a Multi-tool/shovel called a "Croval", not sure on the spelling. Have tried to search for it on the net with no success. Has anyone seen this product out there. Even the NATGEO site hasn't offered any help.

So I was watching a repeat of NATGEO's DDP and on SE01/EP3 there was this guy. He had designed and was marketing a Multi-tool/shovel called a "Croval", not sure on the spelling. Have tried to search for it on the net with no success. Has anyone seen this product out there. Even the NATGEO site hasn't offered any help.

Here you go
http://www.gizmag.com/crovel-tactical-shovel/24466/

Whats up Ford ? I like the spike, that would ruin someones day.
I saw that episode and agree the spike will do someone ugly!
You can really go mid evil on someone with it!

I saw the same episode and I really like the way it looks and seems to handle. I am just a little worried about it without being to hold it in my hands.

I saw it online, but I cant count the number of times I have bought something after reading a ton of good reviews and watching good reviews, only to find out the product is crap. I like to physically hold something in my hand and inspect it, when there isn't a quality name behing the product.

I understand, sorta the same way myself. not much into the multi tool shovel though. if i want an ax i'll use an ax kinda thing. useually when you start heaping stuff ontop of stuff they all suffer to some point but if you plan on being mobile then it would / should lighten the load

Back